- Australian Government, Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet whose funding for the AGMP is acknowledged
- Northern Territory Government, Office of Aboriginal Affairs whose funding is acknowledged
- Ashurst law firm, for pro bono legal assistance to the AGMP itself and some organisations we work with
- Macquarie Bank, in an evolving relationship starting with a seat on the AGMP Steering Committee
- Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corpoations (ORIC) is a Steering Committee Member
The AGMP seeks and adopts a working relationship with other agencies, such as the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) and the Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre (AILC).
Photo from 2017 AGMP Forum ‘Innovating to Succeed’