Vacancy - Communications & Research Development Officer
- Exciting Opportunity in Aboriginal governance and management program
- Darwin, Northern Territory [or Alice Springs, negotiable]
- Attractive salary package including salary sacrifice and six weeks’ annual leave
The Aboriginal Governance & Management Program is a not-for-profit Aboriginal agency devoted to governance and management support specific to the NT.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated person to join our team in the newly created Communications & Resource Development Officer (CRD) role.
The CRD Officer develops, coordinates and delivers communication and resource development activities to promote good governance within the AGMP, NT Aboriginal organisations, as well as a wider audience.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in communications or in a research/policy role.
- Sound understanding of the political, social and economic issues affecting Aboriginal people in the NT.
- Ability to develop a range of tools and online resources for AGMP and Aboriginal organisations to build their governance and business management capacity.
HOW TO APPLY
Upload your resume and a covering letter addressing the selection criteria by hitting the "Apply Now" button or clicking: https://tinyurl.com/AGMP-Jobs.
Closing date for applications is Sunday, 5 July.
For a confidential discussion about the role, contact the AGMP Manager, Wes Miller, on 0497 076 257.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.