Governance grant now open
2019 Remote Aboriginal Governance & Capacity Building Grant Program
If you are an Aboriginal community controlled organisation or corporation that provides services to remote communities across the Northern Territory, you may be able to apply for a Governance and Capacity Building Grant.
The Remote Aboriginal Governance and Capacity Building Grant Program comprises two options:
- Grants for under $20 000
- Grants between $20 000 - $50 000
The grant will provide assistance for applicants to:
- Improve governance structures (including legal status and management of governance arrangements);
- Build leadership, negotiation and governance / board member skills and expertise;
- Improve operational rigour (including financial accountability, project management, HR and procurement expertise);
- Support community organisations in transitioning to local providers.
Applications for the Remote Aboriginal Governance and Capacity Building Grant Program close 3 May 2019.