Who we are
We are a not-for-profit Aboriginal agency devoted to governance and management support specific to the NT, with a focus on remote communities. With decades of experience in Indigenous affairs, our small team brings trust and credibility, keys to success in the bush.
Our small, but experienced team includes:
- Wes Miller, Program Manager, Darwin Office
- Kate Muir, Senior Project Officer, Alice Springs Office
- Sarah Lacy, Senior Project Officer, Darwin (part time)
- Delphine Dupont-Morris, Senior Project Officer, Darwin Office (part time)
- Aimon Riyana, Program Support Officer, Darwin Office (part time)
The AGMP Steering Committee meets at least four times a year. The 10 -member committee includes:
- 4 senior officers of the APONT member organisations
- 2 staff of the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- 1 staff of the NT Office of Aboriginal Affairs
- 1 governance experts
- 1 representative of corporate Australia, currently Macquarie Bank
- 1 representative from the Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations
Aboriginal Peak Organisations Northern Territory (APONT)
APONT is an alliance of the Central Land Council, Northern Land Council, Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance NT and North Australian Aboriginal Justice Agency.
The alliance was formed to address interests and responsibilities common to these four organisations.